Learning and Development Project Planner
Dubbo or Parramatta
WaterNSW is Australia’s largest water supplier and a leader in developing infrastructure solutions for water supply security and reliability.
Our expert staff manage 42 large dams and all operational activities related to rural customer interactions including the management of groundwater, regulated and unregulated water across NSW. We deliver water from our dams, pipelines and the State’s rivers for agriculture and drinking water supply customers.
Two thirds of water used in NSW is supplied by WaterNSW. We also protect the health of drinking water catchments that supply among the highest quality water in the world.
Currently, WaterNSW is looking for an enthusiastic Learning and Development Project Planner based at either Dubbo or Parramatta depending on the preference of the successful candidate.
About the position…
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the People and Culture team at a pivotal point for WaterNSW. The Leadership and Learning team are commencing an organisation wide development program targeted to a number of levels to increase capability development and drive high performance.
In this role you will provide key support in the implementation of all learning and development initiatives by planning and scheduling the implementation and managing the communication, participation, evaluation and refinement of these initiatives. Your main responsibilities in this position are:
- planning and coordinating the delivery of all corporate learning and development offerings to minimise interruptions to business activities
- management of the communications with internal and external resources required including participation
- providing information and advice to managers and employees on learning and development opportunities
- facilitating program reviews, reporting and nominating improvement opportunities to ensure healthy ROI
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, a related field or strong experience demonstrating working knowledge of adult learning principles
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with demonstrated ability to manage priorities and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience providing learning and development advice to managers and employees
- Experience managing the full cycle of activities for the successful implementation of learning and development activities
Remuneration & benefits
Attractive conditions applies including access to a 9 day fortnight for the successful candidate. For further information on the position please contact Karen Sutton on 0439 211 572 and view the position description.
To apply please provide an example of a recent schedule or implementation plan you have developed then complete your personal details and submit your cover letter and resume below.
Closing date Sunday 25 June 2017